Features and Functionality Provided by Third Parties; Third Party Items
Use of Website
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other information as part of our secure account registration, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge and agree that your account is personal to you and that you are responsible for all activity that occurs through your account. If any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security occurs, you must notify us immediately. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Trademarks, Copyrights and Patents
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website, are registered and unregistered trademarks of Company, its affiliates, licensors, content providers or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company, or the owner of the marks. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and its content. This Website and all of its content, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces and code, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Content”), is owned by Company and its licensors, and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All products displayed on our Website are protected by copyright and/or patents owned by Company and its licensors.
You may not use any trademarks, logos, service marks, or Content on this Website for commercial use without obtaining prior written authorization from the owner. If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than as expressly permitted in this section, please send your request by contacting us.
You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, by using e‐mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing.
- To harvest or collect information about other users of the Website.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any unauthorized purpose without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Company’s name or marks.
- Use a buying agent to conduct transactions on the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial‐of‐service attack or a distributed denial‐of‐service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain product reviews, discussion forums, and other types of user generated content, or other areas or services where you or third parties may create, post, or store any content, messages, or other material on the Website (collectively “User Contributions”). Company neither endorses nor is responsible for any opinion, advice, information, or statements made by third parties. Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on User Contributions.
Any User Contributions you post to the Website will be considered non‐confidential and non‐proprietary. By posting User Contributions on the Website, you grant Company and its affiliates, service providers, licensees, successors and assigns a non‐exclusive, sub‐licensable, fully paid‐up, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty‐free, transferable right and the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to do any or all of the following, in our sole discretion: (i) monitor User Contributions; (ii) alter, remove, or refuse to post or allow to be posted any User Contributions; (iii) disclose any User Contributions, and the circumstances surrounding its transmission, to any third party; and (iv) take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to your User Contributions and have the right to grant the license set forth above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for your User Contributions, including their legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
- Contain any material which is inaccurate, deceptive, misleading, defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other right of any other person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, bartering or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
If you wish to purchase any goods or services made available through the Website (each such purchase, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to Company the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of any Transaction initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Website does not guarantee that these products or services will be available. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this Website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. Company reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to: (i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any goods or services; (ii) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (iii) bar any user from making or completing any or all Transaction(s); and/or (iv) refuse to provide any user with any product or service. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Website, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
We have attempted to accurately depict the colors and details of the products offered on this Website. However, because the color and product details you see is dependent on your computer monitor, we cannot guarantee that the color and details that you see will be accurate. The products also may appear larger or smaller than their actual size depending on your monitor. Some photographs have been enlarged to show detail.
Pricing, Availability, and Accuracy
Company’s acknowledgement of an order means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been accepted or shipped or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed. Company makes a conscientious effort to describe and display its products and services accurately on the Website. Despite these efforts, a small number of items on the Website may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Website and in our advertising through other media. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. Company reserves the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.